The Hume Global Learning Centre – Sunbury, is a council project where principle contractors CICG engaged Melbourne Landscaper Red’s Landscaping and Civil to construct the soft and hard landscape.
It truly is an exciting space which is sure to prepare its community for the digital future, recreating what a library can be to the next generation, turning it into an exciting meeting place for young and old.
The Red’s team have been very happy with the outcome of this project. Completing the project within budget and timeframe.
- Construction and form work of large staircase. Black colour finish.
- Black and white exposed concrete.
- Earthmoving and excavation.
- Large turf area.
- Fully controlled Wi-Fi irrigation system for all new soft landscape.
- Concrete sleeper retaining walls
- Mass planting of native trees and shrubs
- Soil pumping for rooftop planting
The Red’s Landscaping team were thrilled to work on this project and appreciate the continued support and business with council and contractors to make spaces like this possible.