The Balwyn Community Centre has always been a vibrant place for its community members and guests.
ACLA are true visionaries and working with them on bringing the project to life has been one of our most memorable projects to date. The Red’s Landscaping Civil and Design team saw the project through from beginning to end, starting with footings and foundations, right through to the final details and maintenance. We did it all.
- Footings and foundations
- In-situ class one white concrete walls
- Exposed black and white concrete pavement
- Restoration and installation of synthetic clay tennis court.
- Public play spaces, including specialised gym equipment and custom made painted ping pong tables
- Supply and install; amenities, storage buildings, feature fencing, rubber soft fall surfaces, kids bike track with Laykold surface, street/ outdoor furniture, and artificial turf with stainless steel edging
- Reconstruction of natural wetlands, involving bulk excavation and earthworks. Draining the existing wetlands with water disposal falling in line with the Environment Protection Authority (EPA). Naturally filled back up with rainfall
- 7,500 native Australian plants
- Revitalising the beautiful community garden